Clover Anglo for Sale

kenneads

I have a Clover Anglo for Sale. This is a wheatstone layout and is 30 button C/G. It has black ebonised ends, six fold leather bellows and comes with a hard case. A soft gig bag is also available at no extra charge.

While this is obviously a used instrument, it has had very little playing time as I purchased a used Edgely concertina and have been playing that instead.

I am asking AUD$1600 plus postage. The concertina is located in Victoria, Australia.

I can provide photos if need be.

Contact me with your location for a postage quote. The instrument will be very carefully packed for shipping.

I am travelling to Britain and Ireland at the beginning of March and could bring the concertina with me which would save on postage to either of these locations.

Of course I will make a donation to this site if it sells.

Cheers.

Edited by kenneads

Hi Dawn,

I will be mainly in Dublin (Skerries and Rush) but will be travelling to the West at some stage.

I was only going to bring the concertina over if someone purchased it. I was not going to travel with it.

It is a really great instrument and is in as new condition. I am willing to negotiate on the price a little if you are really interested.

If you would like to know anything about it feel free to contact me.

Cheers,

Dave

• 1 month later...

G'day Karl,

I am taking the Clover to Ireland for a potential sale (99% sure). If it doesn't sell (unlikely) I will bring it back to Australia and contact you if you are still interested. That would be about mid April.

Cheers,

Dave

• 1 month later...