What would you like for Xmas

How about a magical cure for type ! diabetes? My wife has had it for 62 years (probably less than 500 in the world have lived that long with the disease), and to have her without the pump, fussy eating schedule, and gradually deteriorating health would certainly do it for me. Sadly I'm afraid that is as unlikely as world peace...at least in time to help her.

Instruments? I've enough for now. I'll take more time to spend with them though!

The immediate cancellation of the privatisation of the National Health Service, a proper regulatory approach to the excesses of the press, an immediate ban on the policy of concreting over the countryside, and the rolling back of the thirty years of greed-friendly financial 'regulation' that got us all into this current mess. Better health for my wife, a cure for ageing, and a baritone Morse Geordie or Wakker Rose would be nice too :)

My Holiday ended a few days ago in a blaze of lights and latkes. I got a warm pair of socks and had my family together.

rss

Your latkes were blazing? That's unfortunate. Did you use too much oil?

:D

My Holiday ended a few days ago in a blaze of lights and latkes. I got a warm pair of socks and had my family together.

rss

Your latkes were blazing? That's unfortunate. Did you use too much oil?

:D

Randy refers here to the Old Testament hymn, "By The Light of Blazing Latkes."

My mother is sick too, and she has had to type 1 diabetes for many years. She's done very well in spite of this disease and I hope she'll pull through the stomach flu or whatever this is.

So for Christmas or the holidays I'd like angels for everyone-- healing angels for those with diabetes, and special concertina- players angels for those of us struggling with both physical limitations and the challenges of the concertina.

I'd be happy with another year of the c.net community, and good health for all its members. You have extended my joy in this instrument, taught me much about its construction, history, and technique, and provided an amazing fellowship. I feel a sense of loss for people whom I've never met (Larry Stout recently, Leo some months ago) and concern over the illness of others.

So a good year to all, good health to you and your loved ones, and happy playing!

Mike