How do you upload pictures or attach to post?

How do you upload photos and attach them to your post on these forums. I notice some people attach many full size, full color photos, and I just can't figure out how. It says my file is too big. Can anyone help?

Make your photo smaller. I adjust photo sizes with photoshop but I'm sure there are lots of other tools that could do that.

How do you upload photos and attach them to your post on these forums. I notice some people attach many full size, full color photos, and I just can't figure out how. It says my file is too big. Can anyone help?

Place your photos elsewhere -- Picasa, some other service, a private web page, etc. -- and then embed their URLs in your message as links... using the "Insert image" icon, 2nd to the right of the smiley icon at the top of the editor input field. They'll then appear in your message, but they won't be taking up storage space on the concertina.net server, so they won't count toward your "quota".

Make your photo smaller. I adjust photo sizes with photoshop but I'm sure there are lots of other tools that could do that.

By smaller, I expect Jody means smaller file size, rather than smaller image size. You don't need a resolution of 300 dpi for a picture that people are going to look at on a computer screen, and the smaller the resolution, the smaller the file size. Set your resolution to 72 dpi and the image size to a few inches height and width. That should bring the file size down to reasonable.