Anglo Concertina History

Dan Worrall

Having now recovered my basic out of pocket costs for my 2009 two-volume history of the Anglo-German concertina (though not my time costs, of course!), I've opened up the two volumes in Google Books in their entirety, for free access to concertina history aficianados. They have been searchable on Google Books for some time, but now one can read them online at will without restrictions.

They are still available for purchase in paper copies, via Amazon books in both the US and UK, as well as at the Button Box and a few other vendors. I much prefer print for such reference works...flipping pages is still quicker than paging through screens, although digital search functions are awesome. There is no digital version, except online via Google Books.

Here are the links; just cut and paste into your browser.

www.books.google.com/books?isbn=0982599609

www.books.google.com/books?isbn=0982599617

Cheers,

Dan

Thanks, Dan - this is great!

Live links: Volume I and Volume 2.

Having now recovered my basic out of pocket costs for my 2009 two-volume history of the Anglo-German concertina (though not my time costs, of course!), I've opened up the two volumes in Google Books in their entirety, for free access to concertina history aficianados. They have been searchable on Google Books for some time, but now one can read them online at will without restrictions.

They are still available for purchase in paper copies, via Amazon books in both the US and UK, as well as at the Button Box and a few other vendors. I much prefer print for such reference works...flipping pages is still quicker than paging through screens, although digital search functions are awesome. There is no digital version, except online via Google Books.

Here are the links; just cut and paste into your browser.

www.books.google.com/books?isbn=0982599609

www.books.google.com/books?isbn=0982599617

Cheers,

Dan