Info about English folk.

folkvet

Im trying to find music by Claire Paravel. Its very delicate English Folk singing.

I heard it on the radio in Spain a few weeks ago but have been unable to find anything.

Please help...

Hmmm... Cair Paravel is a fictional place in CSLewis Narnia books - perhaps that was the name

OK there was a 70s group called Cair Paravel ... recordings v. rare Not much info here ...

Edited by spindizzy

Im trying to find music by Claire Paravel. Its very delicate English Folk singing.

I heard it on the radio in Spain a few weeks ago but have been unable to find anything.

Please help...

Hmmm... Cair Paravel is a fictional place in CSLewis Narnia books - perhaps that was the name

OK there was a 70s group called Cair Paravel ... recordings v. raw Not much info here ...

Looks like they made a record, but it seems to be an extremely expensive collector's item now.

Please help...

OK there was a 70s group called Cair Paravel ... recordings v. raw Not much info here ...

Looks like they made a record, but it seems to be an extremely expensive collector's item now.

You might check with the chiff and fipple people, and the loving mudcat mafia really know some useful stuff.

I am basing above onthis which may be completely wrong