Is This a Duet?

ceemonster

And is the tune he's playing the "Demon Daffodil" ? Not sure about the "faustian acolyte" reference.

Also lovely opportunity to hear more easily what John is doing on the left hand by virtue of the recorder location...............often so difficult to separate the "channels" .

Robin

Robin

I think the first tune is "Pepper in the Brandy". I don't know (and find it difficult to hear clearly) the second tune which he seems to be reading off the music stand so maybe it was composed at the workshop for the flower to the left of the screen.

Maybe the Faustian Acolyte should be Faustian Aconite (but it should really be a Faustian Asphodel!)?

Alex West

[Also lovely opportunity to hear more easily what John is doing on the left hand by virtue of the recorder location...............often so difficult to separate the "channels" .]

hrrrrhmmm....perhaps that is what gave me a duettish impression. Yes, this instrument really has a brilliant tone....I didn't see his name, don't know him by looks, but do know the name, would have known it was Anglo then...love the zany Faustian Acolyte business. There's something about the English.... :rolleyes: