Sign in to follow this  
mike delta

Wanted: Tedrow C/G

Hi,

Anyone with a Tedrow C/G for sale, preferably UK/Eire/Europe based to keep down postage costs?

A friend of mine is impressed with my Tedrow concertina and wants one himself but his funds don't run to the purchase price of a new one direct from the maker.

Thanks

Mike

As of the end of November: SORTED. thanks to all who responded. Topic closed

Edited by mike delta

Hi Ross,

I saw the one on Ebay too. The seller does not post to the UK or indeed anywhere except the US and Canada. He can't be contacted either. When I tried to ask the seller a question Ebay comes up with a set of stock answers; none of them relevant. Ebay then stipulated that there is no contact with the seller (seems a bit odd to me).

Mike

Hi Ross,

I saw the one on Ebay too. The seller does not post to the UK or indeed anywhere except the US and Canada. He can't be contacted either. When I tried to ask the seller a question Ebay comes up with a set of stock answers; none of them relevant. Ebay then stipulated that there is no contact with the seller (seems a bit odd to me).

Mike

the stock-answer menu should include a last pick of "other," which permits you to ask your own. it would be posted on the listing. your friend could also email bob tedrow and ask if he would be on the lookout for a used example. or, your friend could hang on a while and save up the difference. used ones do not go for that much less than new ones, and there is no free shipping, or free lunch, in this world. darn it.

Edited by ceemonster

I just upgraded this week, so I have a very nice Tedrow to sell. I'm in Switzerland and happy to ship to the UK. PM me if you're still interested.

I just upgraded this week, so I have a very nice Tedrow to sell. I'm in Switzerland and happy to ship to the UK. PM me if you're still interested.

Hello. So you have a Tedrow to sell? Is it an anglo and if so what key and price? thanks John

Hello Dave York. Could you please get through to my email here in NS about your Edgley GD. thanks novieanglo

Edited by noviceanglo