Royal Concertina Players Christmas Dinner Weekend

You are invited to join us at our Christmas Dinner and session at The Royal Hotel,Dungworth.Why not come and stay for the weekend and attend the Royal Traditions Folk Club's Christmas Party on the following Saturday night followed by carol singing at The Royal Hotel(or The Blue Ball,Worrall)on Sunday lunchtime.If want to stay longer you can join us to sing carols at The Sportsman.Lodge Moor on Monday evening.Guest performers who have confirmed they will be attending are Gavin(Jeffries Duet Atkin)& Julie Atkin.I hope that Roger Digby and Liz Giddings will also be in attendance.We also have a session at The Royal Hotel on Sunday night if we have enough performers.A number of well known traditional singers will also be attending.

I would recommend booking accommodation as soon as possible if you are visiting from outside the area.Email me if you need an accommodation list.

Let me know if you will be attending the Christmas Dinner.I will send out menu details and a booking form in due course

Mark Davies

Email:edeophone@aol.com