Beautiful wooden ended Edgley c/g

Hello concertina lovers. I am a young (28 year old) newly wed on my honeymoon with my wife and am new to the world of concertinas. I saw my first performance with a concertina a few years back and fell in love forever. I thought I would try to learn on what I was told by a few to be one of the best. An Edgely... It was a huge investment (a little more than 3000 US dollars at the time of purchase, which is a lot of money for me) I got a wooden ended c/g concertina beautifully constructed by a true master. Frank stands behind his work, and I messaged him recently to see if he could help me resell it. He said he would be happy to answer any questions you may have. I am currently overseas with my wife in financial trouble. (we were robbed by a taxi driver in Romania) We are in need of money, and even though I absolutely don't want to sell it, I have to. The concertina is safe and sound at my mother's house in Wisconsin, USA. She would be happy to ship it anywhere if you are willing to pay shipping. I am hoping to get the whole value as it is a perfect instrument in perfect condition. It has only been played for about 10 hours or less. I have never gotten a chance to learn a scale or anything... I left the country and planned to learn when I got back, but now I am forced to sell it. My mother is a retired woman with a lot of time on her hands, and can ship it asap if you want it. I am asking 3000 US dollars, which is slightly less than I paid. It comes with a nice hard case. I will attach the original picture and description from Frank's blog as well as his contact info. You can contact Frank and myself to get information. Frank can vouch for me, and the quality of the instrument. My mother can take more pictures and send them in an email... I will have to talk her through it, but it is possible.

This is the exact description on Frank's blog:

4/ "Special" wooden-ended "Tree of Life" model. This instrument is constructed of African Bubinga, with pau ferro and bloodwood trim and special handles. Professional Model with deep seven fold bellows and angled reedpans. This will be a very distinctive instrument. (see May 3, 2010 for design appearance) SOLD

I tried to attach a picture to this post, but for some reason did not have success. There are images, as I mention below, on Frank's blog site. Just click on 2011 and scroll down toward the bottom, and there are pictures above the description of the instruments he had on his bench at the time...

If you have any questions or are interested you can contact myself via email at: handsofbliss@gmail.com

Or contact Frank Edgley (the maker) at: fedgley@cogeco.ca

also see his website: http://www.concertinas.ca/

and pictures of his work and the concertina I possess on his blog: http://edgleyconcertinas.blogspot.ro/ (the pictures are toward the bottom of the page in 2011, but also the one that is pictured on the blog homepage is the exact materials and look as the one I have for sale)

I am in Romania right now so it is .ro, but maybe just .com in other countries

I would really like to get the full value as I am in dire need of the funds to get my wife and I back to work. If you or anyone you know is interested please contact me, and I can get you in touch with my mother and figure out payment and shipping details.

Thank you, Sincerely, Kevin Welnetz