Washington DC/ Baltimore area squeeze in!

It was so much fun back in March we're doing it again in October!

All Washington/Baltimore area concertinists and accordionists are invited to this informal musical gathering, hosted by Randy Stein and myself in lovely Annandale, Va., just minutes from the Washington Beltway.

We'll have players representing just about every musical genre, including classical, old time, English and Morris, Irish, jazz, pop, Scandinavian, you name it. We'll have advanced players and rank beginners in a no-pressure environment. As we did last time, we'll find plenty of tunes we can all play. There will be ample time for instrument show and tell, and plenty of beer and snacks.

Please email me if you would like to be included when the invitation emails go out. concertinist@gmail.com .

Edited by Jim Besser

• 1 month later...

A reminder: the Baltimore-Washington DC area squeeze box gathering is less than a month away. All squeezeboxes, all skill levels welcome. Just a fun afternoon of jamming and shmoozing

Sunday Oct. 14 2-6 PM in Annandale, VA, just outside the Washington Beltway.Email me for address and directions.