Link to the Minnie White tunes taught at Bradfield

For anyone who was at the wonderful Bradfield traditional music festival last weekend, and in particular, anyone who was learning the two Minnie White tunes Roger Digby and Liz Giddings taught on the Saturday, here's a link to the original recordings that you can download for $1.99 each - http://www.singsonginc.ca/artists/minnie-white?view=product&id=122%3Ass-9478&catid=38

Fascinating to compare what Roger and Liz have done with them, which is very much in the same spirit. Can't wait for their CD.

Pippa

Thanks , I was in touch with SingSong after the workshop, They are working on her tune book. I just orderdd Hills of Home off ebay from Canada, there may be some more copies.

The youtube clip of the TV programme on her is great :)

For Mimnie's CD, and just about anything else ever recorded in Newfoundland, I can recommend Fred's Records on Duckworth St. in St. John's. They have a website, and do mail order.

Thanks , I was in touch with SingSong after the workshop, They are working on her tune book. I just orderdd Hills of Home off ebay from Canada, there may be some more copies.

The youtube clip of the TV programme on her is great :)

I should have added, the Singsong site has the whole CD available as well - I've ordered mine. Great playing, great tunes. Thanks Roger & Liz for introducing us to her.

Pippa