"Another" Question About Lark Rise to Candleford tunes

I recently discovered "Lark Rise"...now I'm on the hunt for the name of a tune played in Episode 9 of season 1.

The tune is played on a melodeon & non-audible fiddle during an impromtu dance outside.

Ring any bells?

Not got the videos, sorry. If you record a bit and upload it as an MP3 I'm sure someone, possibly even me, would recognise it ...

It's called "Off she goes", better known as the nursery rhyme "Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall"

Thank you thank you! It's such a wonderful little tune but it's been haunting me for several days!

So sorry, I was so taken with the tune...you might be able to get a quick glimpse on the You Tube video.

It's called "Off she goes", better known as the nursery rhyme "Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall"

Thank you thank you! It's such a wonderful little tune but it's been haunting me for several days!

So sorry, I was so taken with the tune...you might be able to get a quick glimpse on the You Tube video.

LOL yes, it is a nice tune - on the "one day" list :D

Here's one I made earlier in the East Anglian style...

(Yes I know this is a concertina discussion board, but I was asked to play a one-row four-stop melodeon for this video!)

I actually found your video before your note...I've watched it about 15 times....awesome playing on that one row!

I feel quite lucky to have found it...now it's just learning that unique B part.

Regards

James

Here's one I made earlier in the East Anglian style...

(Yes I know this is a concertina discussion board, but I was asked to play a one-row four-stop melodeon for this video!)

I actually found your video before your note...I've watched it about 15 times....awesome playing on that one row!

I feel quite lucky to have found it...now it's just learning that unique B part.

Regards

James

Thanks James! I'm pleased you like the tune and my playing. smile.gif

(PM sent)