Wheatstone 48 Key Treble Aeola For Sale

Mark Davies

I bought this concertina in 1974 but it is sitting in the cupboard gathering dust and needs to be played.I now mainly play the Anglo and in any event have four other English concertinas.The concertina is numbered 30166 and is in its original case which is in good condition, as is the concertina.It has an air lever(not a button) on the right hand side.Email me for photographs and an indication of price.The instrument will not put on Ebay as I will hold onto it if it does not sell via Concertina.net.I will make the usual donation if the instrument sells.

Mark Davies

Email:edeophone@aol.com

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

The 48 key Aeola is still for sale.I have too many English concertinas that are not getting played so if anybody is interested I also have a Ebony ended Lachenal Edeophone Treble concertina(No 54353)and steel ended 56 key Wheatstone Aeola Tenor Treble(No36613)I would be prepared to sell.They are,like the 48 key in fine playing condition with original cases.Email me if you would like to see some photographs.All these instruments have been owned and played by me for in excess of thirty years