R. Morse English treble For Sale

Gretcheng

I have too many hobbies to give concertina the time it needs! This one is basically like new, hasn't been played much at all in the last 2-3 years. Everything worked fine when I tried it last Christmas. It is set up for wrist straps, though mine may be too short for most hands. Asking $1800 for the concertina and case. Located in Vermont USA. Thanks for your consideration--

The Morse English concertina is called the Albion. I am the original owner, and I bought it in 2004 or 2005--not sure which but I probably have the receipt at home.

Later-- Drat, can't find the receipt! But I checked out the concertina and all buttons and reeds work fine. Bellows are hardly broken in. The instrument and the case are basically like new. Not a scratch, not a scuff.

Edited by Gretcheng

The Morse English concertina is called the Albion. I am the original owner, and I bought it in 2004 or 2005--not sure which but I probably have the receipt at home.

Later-- Drat, can't find the receipt! But I checked out the concertina and all buttons and reeds work fine. Bellows are hardly broken in. The instrument and the case are basically like new. Not a scratch, not a scuff.

Hello again would you mind giving me your phone # so i could talk to you more in depth about this concertina? Thanks