Anyone Else Going To Eigse Mrs Crotty?

Yes myself and four others are attending including Neil Wayne of Free Reed fame.I also know that Jason Rice,Mark Bazeley and Rob Murch from Dartmoor are attending after appearing at the Bradfield Traditional Music Weekend.They went last year and very much enjoyed themselves.

I also know that Jason Rice,Mark Bazeley and Rob Murch from Dartmoor are attending (...) They went last year and very much enjoyed themselves.

Perhaps we can have a jar together. Are there any photos of them (or you) from last year on the web site? This is what I look like: (the hairy one)

Cheers Jonathan

Hopefully Stephen Chambers will have finally got there after being en route from Dublin for months... :)

I sincerely hope so too Jonathan, but things have not gone too well so far. I have just returned to Dublin, from Kilrush, this evening, having seen the price of the house I am trying to buy (since last December !) rise by 25% in the last two days alone. Still, at least I have a temporary flat and shop down there, rented off Kevin & Rebecca at Crotty's Pub.

Mine's a pint of Guinness, if you're offering.

Cheers !

Edited by Stephen Chambers