comics & cartoons?

Every once in a while I come across a cartoon or comic featuring a concertina (very rarely more than one), but I've been reluctant to post them due to copyright concerns. But I think it should be all right if instead of the image appearing here, I just let people know where they can find them. (If Paul disagrees, he can delete this Topic with no complaint from me.) So here's one:

Note that free viewing of comics on the "newspaper" web sites where they're published is generally time-limited. I.e., after a couple of weeks you won't be able to see them unless you register as a member on the site(s) that the newspapers get them from. So don't complain here if they "disappear", but enjoy them while they're available.

Every once in a while I come across a cartoon or comic featuring a concertina (very rarely more than one), but I've been reluctant to post them due to copyright concerns. But I think it should be all right if instead of the image appearing here, I just let people know where they can find them. (If Paul disagrees, he can delete this Topic with no complaint from me.) So here's one:

Howdy:

I just rag them to my desktop and dump them in my concertina folder and they look great and will always be there (hopefully)!

Perry Werner

Note that free viewing of comics on the "newspaper" web sites where they're published is generally time-limited. I.e., after a couple of weeks you won't be able to see them unless you register as a member on the site(s) that the newspapers get them from. So don't complain here if they "disappear", but enjoy them while they're available.

• 4 weeks later...