The Maids of Feakle!

Ptarmigan

I think you've got a gift for this sort of thing, Dick, there's something very charming about the whole ensemble, and I watched your dogs bumbling to music with a big grin on my face. (I am a great sucker for things dog though; a dog wouldn't fit our globe-trotting life these days but a household isn't quite complete without a dog if you ask me.)Good use of Jews' harp too!

Thanks Dirge, but the fact is, it really is all so easy to stick together, on iMovie .... & fun too!

As for the dogs, I've always had a Dog nearby & just can't imagine coming home to a house without that great Dog welcome, whether I've been away for 2 days.

.... or 2 minutes. B)

Cheers,

Dick

Edited by Ptarmigan

Yes Dick, your music and movies and slideshows have been excellent and should inspire all of us to better efforts. Did you say "new computer" or just new IMovie program?? Keep up the great work! We all are suckers for the doggie pictures anyway; you have a captive audience between the concertinas and the dogs! Interesting about the new mic also. I hate the audio from my laptop; and even tried an external mic----for $15. Obviously, you get what you pay for--tho I don't recall there being any poor quality audio in your previous UTubes or that slideshow you did just after the holidays for us here?? Michelle

Thanks Michelle, good to know I'm not the only Dog lover in here. ;)

Oh & yes it is a new iMac, which came with the new iMovie & Garage band, both of which I'm only just starting to get used to, but having lots of fun in the process.

Cheers,

Dick