I do NOT sight read easily and like the abc midi

Kautilya

I DO NOT sight read easily and like the abc midi (/mp3/utube)and maybe abc converted dots to get going quickly.

Please don't answer just open and then close this post. :)

OK, then this isn't an "answer"; it's a "question". I'm not going to start a new Topic just to comment on this one. B)

Not sure what you're attempting here with two separate Topics together having the appearance of a poll, since a poll should be a lot easier to manage and potentially even more informative. Certainly, if you're just going to count the number of times each Topic is viewed, it won't tell you a thing, since I've already looked at both in order to find out what they're about, and if I view either or both many times, I think each time will be counted. As they used to say in the Chicago elections, "Vote early and often."

I also wonder if there are folk who "DO NOT sight read easily" but also don't like abc and/or midi. I know that I do sight read pretty easily and also like learning things by ear, e.g., from mp3's. But I'm much less enthusiastic about the artificial feeling of midis, and I don't like reading abc but do like being able to put it into the ABC Convert-A-Matic to get out something that is easy for me to read.