loading files

Anyone else having trouble loading files? Just tried to upload some music and it didn't want to play ball. I 'browsed' to the file on my computer and selected it, hit 'attach this file' and all it did was sit there telling me it was'sending request to concertina.net....'. Eventually I tried the 'try our advanced uploader tool' button and all that did was take me to 'manage attachments' which puzzled me for a second time.

I thought I could do this...

Anyone else having trouble loading files? Just tried to upload some music and it didn't want to play ball. I 'browsed' to the file on my computer and selected it, hit 'attach this file' and all it did was sit there telling me it was'sending request to concertina.net....'. Eventually I tried the 'try our advanced uploader tool' button and all that did was take me to 'manage attachments' which puzzled me for a second time.

I thought I could do this...

We had a similar problem. We downloaded Adobe Flash Player 11 ( which is free ) and are now back in business.