Progress

A day or so ago, while preparing to sit around a bit in the living room, I assertively yet politely said, in an off-hand way, "I'm going to get my concertina and play it a little bit."

My husband did not give me a blank stare. He looked at me and half-smiled and actually said:

"OH! GOOD!"

I was so shocked that I almost sat down without getting my concertina. (Maybe that was the plan, I don't know...)

So, anyway, that's progress. One up from the blank stare stage! :P Heeheh

I've gotten a "Your really sounding pretty good," for the accordion, but no comments yet on the concertina. What is really funny though is that my daughter's boyfriend's mother is a concertina player, and she has brought it over and played (she is really quite good). Now the family must listen to multiple concertinas! Politely! :lol:

J

A day or so ago, while preparing to sit around a bit in the living room, I assertively yet politely said, in an off-hand way, "I'm going to get my concertina and play it a little bit."

My family and cat left the room - it makes a change from "No you are not, tea is nearly ready!".