Jeffries: Norway flea market find

RP3

Well, we have GPanda back again, but here is something new: a flea market find from Norway! It looks like it will need a full rebuild -- complete with new bellows -- but for fans of the 38 button models, this could be interesting.

Check it out here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/C-JEFFRIES-CONCERTINA-/320775480858?pt=UK_MusicalInstr_Keyboard_RL&hash=item4aafb5661a#ht_500wt_951

Regards,

Ross Schlabach

There is no relationship between the two -- they're just both on eBay! The Norway listing is brand new and, of course, the GPanda one is a relisting of the custom Aeola anglo.

Sorry for the confusion.

Ross Schlabach

There is no relationship between the two -- they're just both on eBay! The Norway listing is brand new and, of course, the GPanda one is a relisting of the custom Aeola anglo.

Sorry for the confusion.

Ross Schlabach

Oh you shouldn't do that, Ross. Gpanda is a confirmed lunatic/sod/whatever but clearly someone to keep well away from, whereas the Norway one looks a thoroughly straightforward and sensible seller quite openly cashing in a lucky find. Very unfair to couple the two together in a way that suggests they're linked in any way.

I presume Gpanda is G P and A, by the way.

Very unfair to couple the two together in a way that suggests they're linked in any way.

It seemed clear to me that Ross was not "linking" the two, but contrasting them.

You interpret "Well, we have GPanda back again..." your way. I think it was naughty.

• 2 weeks later...
A flea market find from Norway! It looks like it will need a full rebuild -- complete with new bellows -- but for fans of the 38 button models, this could be interesting.

Check it out here: http://www.ebay.com/...1a#ht_500wt_951

Sold (to Chris Algar, I believe) for GBP 4,157.57 ($6,633.40 US).

And a very nice, and probably profitable, find for the vendor.

Mind you I think it sold for too much given its less than perfect condition - those bellows and ends will need some attention - wonder what state the innards are in.