Jody Kruskal's

Regarding the socks scenario...As I type this. Dido is curled up asleep on them on the dining room table....Might have to wash them again!

Hope all is well with you...See you at Walt...(God willing)

Well for heavens sake don't strain your coffee through them now! (One wonders why the socks are on the table ... and why Dido is as well LOL)

Looks as though I shan't be able to make it to Byfleet in the end Jody - no means of getting there and back :(... but heavens willing, maybe next year !! Hope the gig goes well. (Shame Walthamstow is a bit too far away to make it feasible to trek up on the train on Saturday either).

I shall have to make do (??) with Martyn Wyndham-Read and the lovely Iris Bishop on Friday here in Guildford.

I shall have to make do (??) with Martyn Wyndham-Read and the lovely Iris Bishop on Friday here in Guildford.

Ralphie, those socks have great sentimental value that cannot be replaced. My Grandmother (God Bless her Soul) knitted those socks for me, every stitch a labor of love and if you let sweet Dido sleep on them, it only adds to their value... but come hell and high water, I want those socks back. My toes are growing cold love, even as I speak. Have pity.

So sorry that you will not be able to get to my show Irene, but Martyn Wyndham-Read and the lovely Iris Bishop should be ample consolation.

Great Final gig in Walthamstow last night. Glad the socks crisis was resolved. Look forward to meeting up again soon. There is always a place to rest your head here in Watford.!

Thanks Ralphie,

Without those socks my return home would have been a sad affair indeed. Happily, I got to fly back to the US with a bit of clean laundry. Many thanks to all here on the forum who sent good wishes, attended my events, and hosted me so lavishly on this tour. See you next year?

Great Final gig in Walthamstow last night. Glad the socks crisis was resolved. Look forward to meeting up again soon. There is always a place to rest your head here in Watford.!

Thanks Ralphie,

Without those socks my return home would have been a sad affair indeed. Happily, I got to fly back to the US with a bit of clean laundry. Many thanks to all here on the forum who sent good wishes, attended my events, and hosted me so lavishly on this tour. See you next year?

Missing you already!

Lis and I are in "Cahoots" (Somewhere near Wyoming apparently!) And will hatch a cunning plan over the next few months....You up for it??