Understand Chord use and the English Concertina

StephenTx

Randy, I was just stealing copies of your music to try out; was "Nuages" just an underlining or was it a link that went wrong? If it was do you fancy having another go at posting it so I (we?) can see what you made of it? (please)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Randy, I was just stealing copies of your music to try out; was "Nuages" just an underlining or was it a link that went wrong? If it was do you fancy having another go at posting it so I (we?) can see what you made of it? (please)

Dirge,

I was just referencing chording I use in the piece. I have attached the sheet music we use from a fake book. We keep most of the melody and chording and take liberties as long as its not too dissonant. This is one of my favorite Django Reinhardt tunes.

r

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Randy; hoped you might have an arrangement I could play with but this is nice of you anyway. Favourite tune of mine too, by the way.

Our friend Will Fly has an arrangement of Nuages on his website. You would want to adjust the chords. I've found others on the web - mostly in horn-friendly keys. The one I play from is the same as Randy Stein's.