Gloomy Sunday

AnnC

Here's a link to
on You tube for anyone who'd like to hear the tune smile.gif

Luv it (could be a lurv song too - supah!

Try

. Both a love song and a suicide song in one.

What I need to work out now is how to open the midi in a format where I can adjust speed etc while playing it and also save it to file.

The new thin, whiteish midi playing bar which opens does not allow me to do either. Previously when you hit the midi button in tuneotron it used to download and then you opened the containing folder and then it would open to play and then you would save it with the same name as the master score file. so they come up together a month later when you want to play sing and listen.

How to open the new play bar (it;s quicktime I think) to adjust speed etc?

I don't do Windows, so I'm just guessing. Look under the File menu and see if there's an option to save the MIDI file to disk. Then you can open it in many music player apps, including "Amazing Slow Downer" from ronimusic.com.

Edited by David Barnert

Try

. Both a love song and a suicide song in one.

name='Kautilya' timestamp='1350168999' post='140403']What I ncan open it in many music player apps, including "Amazing Slow Downer" from ronimusic.com.

Will try before committing suicide through pleasure by nitrous oxide - what did the masochist say to the sadist - "Hit me, hit me" and the sadist replied

"Noooooooooo, Noooooo, No"

For those on this side of the Atlantic, a 'downer' on the other side of the Atlantic, partickerly around Texarse, is a cow which has died 'naturally' on the range. A slow-downer is one which has taken rather longer to die naturally on the range........