SSI 2012

Well, squeezers, with this year's SSI barely concluded, we are already planning next year's

Scandinavian Squeeze-In

27-29 April 2012

Our web site has already been updated.

And the event has been added to the Concertina.net calendar.

I'll be posting occasional reminders and updates in this thread.

For those of you who don't already know what this event is all about, please go to our web site and click on "What We Do" in the table of contents to the left.

Edited by JimLucas

• 8 months later...

Scandinavian Squeeze-In

27-29 April 2012

The year 2012 has arrived, and it's time for a reminder and update.

Reminder:

Yes, the
will be happening, and it's not too early to book your place.

Updates:

• Our use of the preferred house at Gamlegård is now confirmed.
  • It is confirmed that we will have our usual caterers.
  • The price of the 2012 SSI weekend will be 650 Swedish kronor, significantly reduced from the 750 kronor price of recent years.
  • I have made some updates to the SSI web site, and plan to add some more over the next week or two.
  • Within the next week I also plan to send out the "official" announcement/invitation emails to past participants and those who have expressed an interest.

And with SSI 2012 now less than four months away, I'll be posting further reminders and updates more frequently (but no, not daily :o).

• 2 months later...

Scandinavian Squeeze-In

27-29 April 2012

Well, the updates haven't been as frequent as I intended, but here's a quick one:

• The deadline for booking has been extended to Friday, April 20.
  • It looks like our Friday evening session at Tolvan is confirmed. (I've heard from them and only need to reply.)
  • I've done some minor editing on the web site, but also one significant change: There's now a separate page with information about potential workshops.
  • Among those coming this year are some "new" concertina players I've discovered in Sweden.
  • Within the next few days I expect to be sending individual emails to those who have said they're coming, as well as to some uncommitted ones, just in case.

If you have any questions or want to contact us for any other reason, you can either email or PM me through concertina.net or use the email link on the SSI web site.

Edited by JimLucas