Sign in to follow this  
gerardo1000

Which is in better health, accordion or concertina ?

Unfortunatly, some people spend more time online than actually playing - and it tells.

geoffwright, why are you so rude ?

I am new to concertina and of course I have lot of thoughts and questions, that I like to

ask and/or share on this forum that is a wonderful source of knowledge for me.

Some of these questions could be seen as naive or a bit stupid, but if you don't

like them just ignore them, and use your time -as yourself suggest- to play concertina instead

of criticizing other forum members.

Rude? But oh, so true! Goodness knows I'm guilty! =)

Edited by Ransom

geoffwright, why are you so rude ?

I am new to concertina and of course I have lot of thoughts and questions, that I like to

ask and/or share on this forum that is a wonderful source of knowledge for me.

Some of these questions could be seen as naive or a bit stupid, but if you don't

like them just ignore them, and use your time -as yourself suggest- to play concertina instead

of criticizing other forum members.

I have known Geoff for some years and did not read his message as rude. Blunt to the point but not rude. I do not believe the comment was directed to yourself - please do not take it personally.

It is sadly true of some people - hopefully/fortunately a minority but they are there. And some of that minority (in my opinion) are the rudest of all!

I just hope I do not turn into one.

Do please keep asking your questions and I am sure you will get helpful answers.

best wishes

John Wild