As Time Goes By-September Song

Excellent. Nice arrangement too. Thanks for that.

It's difficult to see; is this more proof that you can play a full accompaniment on an English? (Not that I've ever believed otherwise, incidentally.)

Great stuff.

Ah! With the improved quality we can now see how wonderfully neat and clean your house is. ;) But really it is much easier to see how you are really getting into these pieces, using your breathing and mouthing the words(?) and thus getting the emotion into your music.

Wonderfull !

Geoff.

"Play it, Sam!" Absolutely delightful. I second Geoff's comments. More, please! BTW, what make and model of EC are you playing?

Chris

Dear Chris,

Thank you (and all) for the good words.

I'm playing a Wheatstone model 2E treble range English Concertina, 48 keys from G below middle C to C, 6-fold bellows. I believe its construction was in the mid 1920's.

Again, much thanks to all for taking the time to watch, listen and comment.

Dick

Edited by Concertina Ballads

Ah! With the improved quality we can now see how wonderfully neat and clean your house is. ;) But really it is much easier to see how you are really getting into these pieces, using your breathing and mouthing the words(?) and thus getting the emotion into your music.

Wonderfull !

Geoff.

Dear Geoff,

Thank you so much for your words of praise and encouragement. They mean a lot to me.

Dick

Is the arrangement your own? I like it a lot.

ocd

Yes, please do tell us about this arrangement.

I was inspired to download a score for "As time goes by"( a simple piano version) but it does not appear to be as good as your setting Dick.

best regards,

Geoff.

Edited by Geoff Wooff

Is the arrangement your own? I like it a lot.

ocd

Yes, please do tell us about this arrangement.

I was inspired to download a score for "As time goes by"( a simple piano version) but it does not appear to be as good as your setting Dick.

best regards,

Geoff.

That arrangement and others were given to me as a personal gift by my long-time music coach and dear friend before his passing.

Dick