two concertinas for sale

hielandman

Hello all, if anyone is interested, I am putting two concertinas up for sale, a 20 button Stagi C-1 in G/D, in mint, virtually un-played condition, and a 24 Button Lachenal,C/G, brass reeds,serial no. 76584, totally refurbished three and a half years ago, re-tuned and tightened up by one of our esteemed members(who gave it a good review). I had put it on ebay recently(with a high reserve) , and I posted it as having steel reeds, because of how it plays, completely forgetting that it has brass reeds! Good thing that I didn't sell it then, I would have received my first bad feedback I'm sure! Anyway, I would like $300.00 plus postage for the Stagi, and $600.00, plus postage, for the Lachenal....if someone here buys either of them, then the appropriate donation will be made to this site...should I not sell them here in several days, I may put them on ebay, but, the same condition applies, if one of our members were to puchase either one, then the appropriate donation will be made to this site. Thanks for reading, and to those in the northern hemisphere, try to keep warm!

Don

edited to post the Key configuration of the Lachenal!

post-711-0-43043600-1297400017_thumb.jpg

Edited by hielandman

Hello all, if anyone is interested, I am putting two concertinas up for sale, a 20 button Stagi C-1 in G/D, in mint, virtually un-played condition, and a 24 Button Lachenal, brass reeds,serial no. 76584, totally refurbished three and a half years ago, re-tuned and tightened up by one of our esteemed members(who gave it a good review). I had put it on ebay recently(with a high reserve) , and I posted it as having steel reeds, because of how it plays, completely forgetting that it has brass reeds! Good thing that I didn't sell it then, I would have received my first bad feedback I'm sure! Anyway, I would like $300.00 plus postage for the Stagi, and $600.00, plus postage, for the Lachenal....if someone here buys either of them, then the appropriate donation will be made to this site...should I not sell them here in several days, I may put them on ebay, but, the same condition applies, if one of our members were to puchase either one, then the appropriate donation will be made to this site. Thanks for reading, and to those in the northern hemisphere, try to keep warm!

Don

Hi Folks, the Lachenal is spoken for, thank you to everyone who inquired...I was selling these because I have too many, and I am in the process of attempting to buy a house, however, my Daughter had an accident in my '95 Jeep Wrangler, and the money now will be redirected to that....(one step forward, two steps back.....!)The like new, 20 button G/D Stagi is still waiting for a new home. Thanks again, and take care,

Don

Hello All,

the 24 button Lachenal is officially sold, and the appropriate donation to the website has been done, thanks to all who looked and inquired, and to Paul for having this great site for us concertina players. Thanks again, and take care,

Don

PS-the G/D Stagi is still waiting for new parents, come get him!(or her!)