Giulio Regondi

ido

I read that Giulio Regondi used to play the EC and he even composed for it.

can someone tell me where I can find any of the sheets he composed for thr EC (not guitar).

Is Douglas Rogers still playing Regondi's music on English Concertina ?

Hello Anlej,

The International Concertina Association (ICA) library has over 50 arrangements and compositions by Regondi which are free for members to access. We probably have the largest library of concertina music specifically written or arranged for concertina in the world, which is maintained through the subscriptions of our members.

We're all volunteers and the recent editions of PICA, Concertina World and the Music supplement of pipe tunes written by Billy Pigg (and re-printed with permission by our Chair Jon McNamara) are the latest additions to a great canon of work submitted, collated and published by members since the Association was first founded in 1952.

I am working hard to get the on-line catalogue of music up-to-date, but in the meantime I am very happy to try and answer any queries c.net members may have.

Membership details can be found here:

http://www.concertin.../ica-membership

With best,

Jeremy

The International Concertina Association (ICA) library has over 50 arrangements and compositions by Regondi which are free for members to access. We probably have the largest library of concertina music specifically written or arranged for concertina in the world, which is maintained through the subscriptions of our members.

Membership details can be found here:

http://www.concertin.../ica-membership

With best,

Jeremy

Have finally got round to joining biggrin.gif

I read that Giulio Regondi used to play the EC and he even composed for it.

can someone tell me where I can find any of the sheets he composed for thr EC (not guitar).

Is Douglas Rogers still playing Regondi's music on English Concertina ?

There are two CDs, which I own, of Douglas Rogers playing Regondi on the Bridge label (BCD9039 and BCD9055), I assume these are still available. I have also seen one advertised played on an accordion!!!!

Chris