Concertina Connection Elise for sell?

StevenD

I have a Concertina Connection Elise I am considering selling. I bought it July of 2010. I have not sold anything online before and I'm not sure where the best place to go through would be so I thought this would be a good place to start asking questions since it is a concertina. :)

Steven

Trying to find a buyer here would certainly be one option for you. What are your questions?

I have a Concertina Connection Elise I am considering selling. I bought it July of 2010. I have not sold anything online before and I'm not sure where the best place to go through would be so I thought this would be a good place to start asking questions since it is a concertina. :)

Steven

Trying to find a buyer here would certainly be one option for you. What are your questions?

Just wondering how I go about doing it. Put the spec up with images? Are there guidelines? Never sold anything online before. I have bought a few things on ebay but never sold anything. Everything worked out with those purchases. Would ebay be a good place to sell this concertina from?

Steven

Just wondering how I go about doing it. Put the spec up with images? Are there guidelines? Never sold anything online before. I have bought a few things on ebay but never sold anything. Everything worked out with those purchases. Would ebay be a good place to sell this concertina from?

Steven

There aren't any real rules here, except to be honest in your decription and dealings and to donate 2% of the sale price to the site if you complete the sale. If the concertina's in near new condition, I don't think that you need to post pictures - the ones on the Concertina Connection web site should do.

Ebay is certainly another option. I too have so far only bought there and never sold, so I can't comment on details (others probably can). Another possibility would be to see if a dealer such as Concertina Connection, Button Box, Elderly Instruments etc. would be interested in buying it from you or selling it on consignment.