Concertina Lessons

Chris Stevens is based in Maine, but does come to Boston to teach from time to time--there was a thread about it nearly a year ago (should be right about here). He plays Irish style, and I've heard good things about his teaching from a number of people.

I've also been hearing good things about Jody Kruskal's Skype lessons.

jdms

Hi David,

Florence Fahy has moved to the Boston area and is an excellent anglo teacher from North Clare. Here is a website link that can help you get more information about her:

http://www.learningmusician.com/flo_fahy

She taught at the Southeast Tionol in Atlanta last year and did a great job. Based on that, she also has a nice bunch of tunes!

Ross Schlabach

David: I am taking lessons from Flo Fahy when she is available. She is just back from a couple of weeks back home, and she is working 5- 6 days a week. Chris Stevens is teaching at the Comhaltas Music School on Saturdays again this semester. Both Flo & Chris are excellent. George Keith is not teaching concertina, although he does teach fiddle at Comhaltas school. I can put you in touch with with Flo or Chris. As I say, both are great players and excellent teachers. Alan

Edited by Alan Miller