WTB Morse C/G

up-fiddler

Hello all. I currently own a Morse G/D with the Wheatstone layout and the rosewood stained ends. I am looking for used model in C/G. If necessary I would consider an ebony stained end model but it would still need the Wheatstone key pattern. PM me or email me if you prefer or simply reply to this post. I check in most days. Thanks, Dave.

Hello all. I currently own a Morse G/D with the Wheatstone layout and the rosewood stained ends. I am looking for used model in C/G. If necessary I would consider an ebony stained end model but it would still need the Wheatstone key pattern. PM me or email me if you prefer or simply reply to this post. I check in most days. Thanks, Dave.

Hi t.here, I have a Tedrow 30 button up for sale. Concertina is c/g, rosewood ends, brass buttons, green bellows with jefferies papers with case. You can view a photo of it on Homewood Concertinas. thanks, jim

Hi t.here, I have a Tedrow 30 button up for sale. Concertina is c/g, rosewood ends, brass buttons, green bellows with jefferies papers with case. You can view a photo of it on Homewood Concertinas. thanks, jim

Hi Jim,

Thanks for the response. I looked at the Homewood site but couldn't find a used Tedrow up for sale there. Is there a link to the photos and price? Thanks, Dave.

• 2 weeks later...