Holiday Greetings and concertinas for sale

Greg Jowaisas

Best wishes to all concertina.net fans for a wonderful holiday season.

Inspired by some pictures in early "Concertina and Squeezebox" magazines I put together a tree-like pyramid of concertinas that are for sale. Some are ready to go; some need a week or two of final prep.

You can contact me at gjowaisas (type "@") insightbb.com or through the personal message method. Information and additional pictures available.

Thanks to Paul and Ken for all their hard work to provide us a wonderful forum. Appropriate donations will be made in any resulting sales.

Greg

Best wishes to all concertina.net fans for a wonderful holiday season.

Inspired by some pictures in early "Concertina and Squeezebox" magazines I put together a tree-like pyramid of concertinas that are for sale. Some are ready to go; some need a week or two of final prep.

You can contact me at gjowaisas (type "@") insightbb.com or through the personal message method. Information and additional pictures available.

Thanks to Paul and Ken for all their hard work to provide us a wonderful forum. Appropriate donations will be made in any resulting sales.

Greg

A picture to drool over!

(It might also make a good Christmas card :) )

I'd like to add my best wishes to all for this Christmas season.

I usually have some anglos available. No lower priced G/Ds but a couple of Jeffries and a couple of C/Gs including a nice 1916 Wheatstone Linota 36-button and an unknown C/G Jeffries look-alike with raised ends and 36 buttons. I can be contacted through the messaging system here.

Edited by Paul Read

Thank you all for the emails, PMs and interest.

A number of the concertinas have been sold.

Thanks and appropriate donation sent to Paul Schwartz and concertina.net.

Greg

Edited by Greg Jowaisas

Paul, you have every right to post a response to Greg's posting, but I think it's in poor taste to hijack Greg's thread to basically post an ad of your own. Don't you think you should have posted your ad in a separate thread?

Ross Schlabach

Thanks for the criticism Ross. I was actually responding because of the "no G/D anglos" quote. Merry Christmas.

Edited to add: After some second thought, I hadn't realized you'd been appointed site policeman. If you haven't, and seeing that we're handing out advice, you'd do better to keep your thoughts to yourself.

Edited by Paul Read