Wakker Hayden Duet

SqueezeCat

And why Paul McCann plays Crane duet, is a bit of a mystery. With a surname like that, you'd think there would be some nominative determinism there!

Chris,

Nominative determinism doesn't seem to be all that effective.

Take me, for instance.

My real name is John E. Dallas - like the London maker of zither-banjos, musical publicist and inventor of the JEDcertina. But my zither-banjo is a WIndsor, and my duet concertina is a Lachenal Crane.

Well, just for the record, John, not only do I drink water but also beer, wine, tea, coffee and fruit juice. Perhaps I should change my surname to Drinkall! :)

Chris

Well, just for the record, John, not only do I drink water but also beer, wine, tea, coffee and fruit juice. Perhaps I should change my surname to Drinkall! :)

So tell us, Chris... in German trains, are you allowed to use the toilets where there's a sign that says "Kein Trinkwasser"?

(Apologies to the German speakers if I haven't spelled that correctly.)

So tell us, Chris... in German trains, are you allowed to use the toilets where there's a sign that says "Kein Trinkwasser"?

(Apologies to the German speakers if I haven't spelled that correctly.)

I wouldn't know, Jim, because I am banned from travelling in German trains. "Kein Trinkwasser", you see!