Lachenal Edeophone for sale

Galley Wench

I was just about to put this Lachenal Edeophone and a Morse Baritone on ebay with a couple of other instruments for sale when I was contacted by a net member who asked if the Morse Baritone I had put on this forum a number of months ago was still for sale. The deal was done last week (I will be sending donation to Concertina net) so I thought I would chance the Lachenal Edeophone on this forum before resorting to ebay. I bought this from the Music Room a couple of years ago when I was sufferring from Concertina greed (same time as the Morse. It appears to have been fully restored (bellows look brand new) and I think it might have been done by Chris Algar (his stamp is inside the box). Why am I selling - I have a Wheatstone Aeola tenor treble that is a dream to play and meets all my requirements - I am also suffering with arthritis in my thumbs and wrists so playing is greatly reduced - I just don't play this instrument and that is a crying shame. Its serial number is 55981.

I have photos that I can email to anyone interested and will considerany sensible offer- I just want it to go to someone who will play it.

I was just about to put this Lachenal Edeophone and a Morse Baritone on ebay with a couple of other instruments for sale when I was contacted by a net member who asked if the Morse Baritone I had put on this forum a number of months ago was still for sale. The deal was done last week (I will be sending donation to Concertina net) so I thought I would chance the Lachenal Edeophone on this forum before resorting to ebay. I bought this from the Music Room a couple of years ago when I was sufferring from Concertina greed (same time as the Morse. It appears to have been fully restored (bellows look brand new) and I think it might have been done by Chris Algar (his stamp is inside the box). Why am I selling - I have a Wheatstone Aeola tenor treble that is a dream to play and meets all my requirements - I am also suffering with arthritis in my thumbs and wrists so playing is greatly reduced - I just don't play this instrument and that is a crying shame. Its serial number is 55981.

I have photos that I can email to anyone interested and will considerany sensible offer- I just want it to go to someone who will play it.

To Galley Wench

Sad to hear of your arthritis and the limitations that has come with it.

I am also very interested in this sort of instrument having banged on a bone button Lachenal then spoiled after playing a circa 1939 Wheatstone (which was not for sale).

It would certainly be played and taken care of on this side of the world.

Competition for this instrument would not be such a bad thing for you.

Please contact me at pvlindgrenb@yahoo.com with pictures and price.

Thanks