jamring.com

FYI the jamring site will be closing round about the end of November. Thanks for everyone who visited over the years.

I think most of the audio on there is available from archive.org or whatever the name of that site is. If I get time I might try and set it up so that the Concertina Record is available on iTunes, but this is not a current priority :)

Perhaps I should add that I am alive and well, and that the demise of the site in no way reflects my current status!

Cheers

Lea

Perhaps I should add that I am alive and well, and that the demise of the site in no way reflects my current status!

Glad to hear it Lea!

Wish I still had some of the boxes in the photo... :(

And who got the Vic sofa?

Edited by michaelpier

Hi Lea

I remember my dad buying The Concertina Record when it first came out. I was at school at the time and had a Rainbow logo painted on the flap of my rucksack, as I was a big fan. When I saw that Russ Ballard, writer of 'Since you've been Gone' and 'I Surrender' was playing on one of my dad's concertina records I was amazed. All my heavy metal friends got to hear the album!

I've since downloaded from your site and I would wholeheartedly recommend to others.

Jeremy

p.s. "The Barley and the Rye" is one of my favourite tracks on English International too