Geoff Crabb

Due to numerous requests received by PM, email and telephone, I have decided to reverse my decision to cease posting comments to the site.

To those who have contacted me and not received a reply directly, please accept my thanks now.

It is never my intention to criticise or challenge the efforts of others and any suggestion made by me should, in most cases, be considered as an alternative.

Not considering myself a musician, scientist or historian, I try to leave comments to those who have made detailed studies in these areas. My main interest now is in the actual construction of concertinas. Time permitting, any offering I may make or advice given is based on experience which, I hope, will avoid some of the 'problems' that may be encountered. Whilst I do not consider anything that was done in the past as wholly wrong, in hindsight, some changes in method or design can be more effective.

I would ask that the content of all ongoing postings be carefully considered and not commented on in haste and that extra care be taken to actually address the subject of information request postings, especially those of new members.

Geoff

Jim, the content of your PM noted.

Edited by Geoffrey Crabb

Geoff Crabb:

Due to numerous requests received by PM, email and telephone, I have decided to reverse my decision to cease posting comments to the site.

Good!! Good for Geoff. Good for concertina lovers. Good for concertina.net

With a Thanksgiving Holiday at hand this adds one more reason to be thankful.

Greg