youtube frustration

ok so basically ive uploaded before from this computer and its been fine. the problem is this:

the video uploads but is 1 minuet 42 seconds long instead of its actual length 2:39 as a result of this the audio is cut off half way through as the video ends and the video itself is sped up to fit the shortened time frame, here is the best I have managed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yu1SRANFI5w

as you can see it is completely out of sync and cuts off halfway through. I have been at this for about an hour trying the basic uploaded the advanced uploader and the normal one and im not getting anywhere.

can anyone offer me advice? jake

You could try doing a test upload to Vimeo (you'll have to register, but it's free) - and see what the result is like. If it screws up on Vimeo then there's a problem with the video compression/export on your computer. If it's OK on Vimeo, then it's a YouTube glitch.

I've had some problems with YouTube from time to time. Make sure that all previous failed/problematial uploads of this video have been deleted from your video list, by the way, before re-uploading again.