Ralphies got a (partial!) Website

Just to let you know that Ralph Jordan has built a website (actually his girlfriend did, thanks Sheena!)

www.the-attic-tapes.co.uk

It's still work in progress at the moment, but there are 3 sound clips from the ELOISE CD if you fancy a listen...

More stuff to follow.

As I add more stuffI'll let you now.

I'm quietly chuffed, I have to say!

Thanks Sheena

Just to let you know that Ralph Jordan has built a website (actually his girlfriend did, thanks Sheena!)

It's still work in progress at the moment, but there are 3 sound clips from the ELOISE CD if you fancy a listen...

More stuff to follow.

Thanks Sheena

Hey!! That sounds great Ralphie. I've allways wanted one of those myself, with just one page, on which would be written ,in big letters, " GO AWAY I'M BUSY!"

Must pay a visit to your site........ Wow, looks good !

finnest regards,

Geoff.

More stuff to follow.

Thanks Sheena

Hey!! That sounds great Ralphie. I've allways wanted one of those myself, with just one page, on which would be written ,in big letters, " GO AWAY I'M BUSY!"

Must pay a visit to your site........ Wow, looks good !

finnest regards,

Geoff.

Thanks Geoff.

The powers of the internet eh?. Recorded a Duet/Duet with my good friend Lis this afternoon, and Hey Ho it's up there (the WIP page!) It's not a brilliant performance, but I was just testing the system. I'm a real novice at websites me!

Let me know if anyone can hear it!

If it works, I'll pop things up there from time to time.

Happy to link to other peoples sites to.

So get in touch.

Easiest way would be

eloisecd@hotmail.co.uk

Advert over!

Ralphie

Well done Ralphie. A good start. And some very nice playing from you and Lis on Stoney Steps. Perhaps you might like to combine it with the London Hornpipe.

Chris

Mmmm Maybe...!

It was just an excersise for the site. But we fully intend to do more stuff in the future. In fact I'm thinking of calling the second CD "The Difficult One!"

Dear Ralphie and Sheena,

Bravo. I've been playing Eloise with pleasure and would recommend it to all as a great listen from a great player. Good luck with your CD sales and your fabulous new web site.

Thanks Jody!

The CD has covered it's costs now! Still not quite enough profit for that yacht I've got my eye on!

Am planning to put up some more clips of playing on the WIP page. Will let people know via this thread.

Also for friends across the water (in all directions!) I've set up a PayPal account to make it painless for you to part with your money!

Buy early for Christmas. Your granny would love a copy! You know it makes sense!

Ralphie

Thanks Jody!

The CD has covered it's costs now! Still not quite enough profit for that yacht I've got my eye on!

Am planning to put up some more clips of playing on the WIP page. Will let people know via this thread.

Also for friends across the water (in all directions!) I've set up a PayPal account to make it painless for you to part with your money!

Buy early for Christmas. Your granny would love a copy! You know it makes sense!

Ralphie

This Granny certainly loves his copy!!

Geoff.

Just think of it as a small thank you for those Concertina Dating Formulae. I've spent many years of my spare time trying to get the effing things right!!

Oh dear, Wes,

surely you did not try to adjust my guess-work instead of starting afresh ? Those dating formulae were just meant to give a ROUGH (very rough) idea.Sorry if they gave you much trouble.... still... at least you had some spare time.... what a luxury!

Just think of it as a small thank you for those Concertina Dating Formulae.

My concertina is looking for a date - if we get a good match, we might start a breeders' club!:rolleyes:

Excuse me...Can I have my thread back!!!!?

Right then.

Some more tracks loaded up on the site. Some collaborations, including a pretty interesting "Rock" tina solo with the Swedish band Groupa, many years ago.

And some tracks with my other "Mixing" hat on. More stuff to follow.

Ralphie. (whos tina is male, single, 90 years old, and available!)

Edited by Ralph Jordan