Strange ? 22 key anglo

Takayuki YAGI

Hi,

I just noticed this 22-key anglo which have 6 buttons in the inside row. Is this typical layout for 22-key?

I have one 22-key instrument which have 6 buttons in the outside row. Two extra buttons of mine are exactly the same as the top buttons of 30-key accidentals.

Did anyone see the 22-key like one on ebay ? I would like to know which notes are assigned to the extra buttons.

Cheers,

--

Taka

I just noticed this 22-key anglo which have 6 buttons in the inside row. Is this typical layout for 22-key?

I have one 22-key instrument which have 6 buttons in the outside row. Two extra buttons of mine are exactly the same as the top buttons of 30-key accidentals.

Did anyone see the 22-key like one on ebay ? I would like to know which notes are assigned to the extra buttons.

I suggest you contact the seller with that question.

Even if I knew of one like it (I don't), I wouldn't assume that the extra notes were the same.

Some of the buttons appear to have numbers on them, but not all.

Here's a question for which it's probably impossible to know the answer:

Have the numbers just worn off the other buttons, or are not all the buttons original?

What seems certain is that at some point at least some of the buttons were removed and then put back, because numbers 6 and 7 are not adjacent to each other.