The Sunday Times

Rod

A Concertina in The Sunday Times 'Style' Supplement ? No, surely not. It must have been a dream.

Do tell us more

A full page shot of 16 year old film actress Dakota Fanning posing with, but not ncessarily playing, an Anglo and a suggestion that 'she is about to rocket to grown-up superstardom' but perhaps not necessarily as an Anglo virtuoso ? Mention of a couple of films 'Twilight' and now 'The Runaways', if I understand correctly. The article was couched in language which meant very little to an old fogey like me !

Pah. A stick insect with a mother-of-toilet seat instrument. All I'd expect from the times.

Yes Woody. That was the picture. Seems to have had an unfortunate effect on Dirge !!

It's all those buttons on his Duet. They were bound to addle his wits in the end! :rolleyes:

Guest HallelujahAl!

Pah. A stick insect with a mother-of-toilet seat instrument. All I'd expect from the times.

LOL! Actually I thought she looked rather beautiful, and the girl was ok too ;)

Apparently Ms Fanning is starring in a film about "The Runaways", a 1970s rock band. Did they include concertina in their lineup? It seems unlikely, especially as her character apparently based her image on David Bowie, but stranger things have happened.

So... has she joined cnet?

Are you & yours (& just as importantly your Concertinas) all in one piece after the earthquake Mr. D????

Thank you kindly yes fine. The wife's in Wellington, (also well away from any earthquake action) It's late evening now and I'm watching a trashy sci fi film and playing the concertina in the adverts while dealing with a bottle of local sav. blanc. The fire's burning nicely and life could be a lot worse.