Sign in ?

Frank, have you installed any type of software on your computer, like an anti-virus or anti-spyware, that would periodically erase your browser's cookies? The 'remember' information is in your browser's cookies, so if the cookies are cleared, the site won't be able to 'remember you'. Another possibility is that you changed your browser's privacy/security settings and the site isn't allowed to write in your cookies anymore.

Frank, have you installed any type of software on your computer, like an anti-virus or anti-spyware, that would periodically erase your browser's cookies? The 'remember' information is in your browser's cookies, so if the cookies are cleared, the site won't be able to 'remember you'. Another possibility is that you changed your browser's privacy/security settings and the site isn't allowed to write in your cookies anymore.

biggrin.gif Thanks, you've just solved my problems too. Cheers Ann

Haven't done a thing that I know of.

• 3 weeks later...

Do I have to register separately to use the tune-o-tron? I'm signed into the forums, and when I try to go to the tune-o-tron, it says "if you were registered, you could save this in your tunebook" so I try to sign in, but it doesn't recognize me. But I'm still signed into the forums the whole time...

Do I have to register separately to use the tune-o-tron? I'm signed into the forums, and when I try to go to the tune-o-tron, it says "if you were registered, you could save this in your tunebook" so I try to sign in, but it doesn't recognize me. But I'm still signed into the forums the whole time...

Hi Zeteein

It's a separate sign in, like this says: http://www.concertina.net/account_new.html

No, you don't have to use it for the tune-o-tron to work, but you do if you want to save it to a tunebook.

Thanks

Leo

Edited by Leo