Need a concertina tuned in the Boston MA area

TunesFromTheFlaggyShore

I have an old Crabb. It was made by Wheatstone but finished by Crabb.. anyway I am in Boston and need a concertina tuning and maybe small repairs. I have tried the Button Box but they are booked up for 6 months. Is there any one out there that knows of anybody in Boston that could fix me up with a tuning at least. It would be greatly appreciated. It wouldn't matter how far I had to travel as long as I get it done reasonably soon.

Any leads would be great! Thanks!!!!

I have an old Crabb. It was made by Wheatstone but finished by Crabb.. anyway I am in Boston and need a concertina tuning and maybe small repairs. I have tried the Button Box but they are booked up for 6 months. Is there any one out there that knows of anybody in Boston that could fix me up with a tuning at least. It would be greatly appreciated. It wouldn't matter how far I had to travel as long as I get it done reasonably soon.

Any leads would be great! Thanks!!!!

You might try Greg Jowiasas. I'm not sure of his schedule and you'd have to ship to KY but it's not prohibitive. He does excellent work.