watch out, summer thieves about

Kautilya

Watch your little boxes: if they can get away with one this big (and expensive...)

Accordion Stolen in Evesham

Richard Adey was setting up to play in Evesham when his Scandalli Super L Accordion Was Stolen. To the right is a picture of the stolen Accordion which has the grill missing. If you have any information please contact Richard Adey on 07944571702 or richard.adey@btinternet.com

u cant see pic unless u logged into leyland accordion club (www.accordionclub.co.uk) but here's the same for sale at 6,800 quid at Emilio Allodi's in London

http://www.accordions.co.uk/Newinstviewdocs.htm/ScSupVIL.htm

PS bicycle flexi chain and lock through handles or straps and padlock attached to chair or radiator or table will offer some safety.

Maybe we need a kind of portable bike rack box equivalent for events!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Edited by Kautilya

Summer thieves?

I'm as yet unsure about summer, but it sure seems like someone stole spring this year, at least in Scandinavia. It was more like a slow fade-out of an extended winter. :(

I do hope the instrument is recovered, though.

Summer thieves and some aren't! And if your springs were stolen, Jim, you wouldn't be able to play your concertina, right? :D

Oh, I still have spares that I got from Steve Dickinson many years ago.

Didn't help the tomatoes, though.
B)

Summer thieves and some aren't! And if your springs were stolen, Jim, you wouldn't be able to play your concertina, right? :D

Chris

I warned you to keep to drinking water and to keep off the Tomato=Rite Chris - the fertiliser just sends your literary brain into cryptic clue overdrive and puts too much spring in your gardening steps down which water trips from the goldfish pond......... :ph34r: :ph34r: