Why does he play anglo?

[quote name=Sailor' date='11 July 2010 - 06:09 PM'

timestamp='1278868186' post='114236]

A wicket heat today. Wouldn't that be great: first a cool swim and then playing some tunes. Seems that's what he did laugh.gif . Do bears in general prefer anglo? wink.gif

Seems any other system would most likely be un-bear-able! :ph34r: Now, what kinda tunes would a bear enjoy playing? :unsure:

Chris

A wicket heat today. Wouldn't that be great: first a cool swim and then playing some tunes. Seems that's what he did laugh.gif . Do bears in general prefer anglo? wink.gif

Seems any other system would most likely be un-bear-able! :ph34r: Now, what kinda tunes would a bear enjoy playing? :unsure:

Chris

the bear dance would be an obvious choice. another possibility is the Bear Island reel.

- John

Chris

"Wooly Booly"

"Paw Paw Patch"

"Here Comes Sanity Claws" (after washing for dinner)

"Under the Double Igloo" (polar bears)

"Beautiful, Beautiful Bruin Eyes"

"Bear Barrel Polka"

Greg

Sad to say, I believe that English bears have long been extinct.

(The few bears in English zoological gardens don't count. That would be like a film clip of a concertina with an accordion in the sound track.)

Gosh its been hot in Florida.

Big thunderstorm came through this afternoon. We lit the candle in our ship's lantern, turned the chairs around to look out the picture window, and I played the wonderful baritone Bob Tedrow made for me.

Cyrano de Bridiac (Blue and Gold macaw - like from Pirates of the Caribbean), was perched on my chair, and I got through most of my Irish and Scottish tunes before the storm ended. Then Lynn asked me to play Waltzing Matilda for her, and I ended it up with Auld Lang Syne. A very mellow afternoon.

I felt very pirate in the light of the big lantern.

NNY

OK! I tried to stay away from this discussion since I thought, by now, someone would have come up with

a logical answer to the question but I can longer bear it.

Before I start, was that picture taken with a Kodiak camera?

It's simple really

1) That looks like a Russian Brown bear to me and...

2) Russia is closer to Germany than to England, and that looks like a Hohner.

3) Bears don't have jobs so they don't have money, which means...

4) If a bear want's nice things, they have to steal* them so....

5) He probably walked to Germany since he couldn't afford air fair to England,

and ate the owner since...

6) I'm sure, he was ravenous after such a long walk. It must have been a grizzly sight.ohmy.gif

*Note: I don't mean to suggest only Russian bears are thieves, bears are the same everywhere.

Never lend money to a bear, you won't get it back. Lord knows, I can't tell you how many

bears owe me money. If someone tells you bears are honest, they're full of pooh.mad.gif

Now for a few interesting bear facts.

Some bears are polar, they're white and cold blooded killers.

Some are bi and are often arrested for pandaring.

Some are bi-polar. Those are the most dangerous. Especially the bi bi-polar polar bears.smile.gif