Concertinas at Old Songs Festival

I've just been checking my schedule for Old Songs Festival in upstate New York and am delighted to see that I'll be sharing a stage with Jody Kruskal, John Roberts and Neil Wayne on Saturday June 26 between 11.15 and 12.15, workshop title 'American and English styles on the concertina'. If I'm not mistaken all of us play anglos, so that should be feast of pushing and pulling! Hope to see some of you there.

Brian

Yup. It's gonna be fun. Old Songs is a great festival and in addition to the symposium Brian mentions and lots of other amazing performers, my band Grand Picnic will be playing a Family Dance, a Playford Dance, and several Contra Dances throughout the weekend. I look forward to seeing you there Animaterra.

And what a fine time it was! The best part of the weekend was following around the fine concertinists- Jody Kruskal, Brian Peters, and John Roberts were amazing! I got to dance for the first time to Grand Picnic- thanks, Jody. I'm inspired and happy to be back squeezing again!

And what a fine time it was! The best part of the weekend was following around the fine concertinists- Jody Kruskal, Brian Peters, and John Roberts were amazing! I got to dance for the first time to Grand Picnic- thanks, Jody. I'm inspired and happy to be back squeezing again!

Animaterra - great to see you again and to hear you join in on some of the tunage.