TEDROW STANDARD C/G FOR SALE :(

viejomc

I rarely play these days. My wife needs a hip replacement and we will be low on income for several weeks, so I must sell this instrument along with a few others. I would have to check my records, but I think I bought this from Bob Tedrow in October of 2006. It recently developed what I call a ghost tone coming from right hand D on the pull(C row 2nd button), barely audible to me, but I'm nearly deaf. I have taken the end off and see nothing apparent. It has a very nice case made by Greg Jowaisas. I'm asking $1800 and I'll have Bob fix the ghost tone before shipping to you. I'll take some pics tonight and try to post them.

Where are you located? This is the Zephyr?

Located in southeast Oklahoma, USA.

Not the Zephyr. This is the Standard C/G 2006 model with 6 bellows folds. The newer Standards have a 7 folds bellows

I have not yet posted any videos of my playing, but here is one of Bob with my baritone before he shipped it.

I will really give your standard some thought, I have wanted something in the normal range for awhile. Unfortunately, like you, I have had some medical expenses recently which I am paying off. I will watch yours, and if it is still around in awhile see if I can make an offer. BTW, you sounded good in the video.

I