Harry Genus C-system Bandoneon FS

saguaro_squeezer

Harry Genus C-system Hybrid Bandoneon. Like new condition. Purchased as an experiment ... what an interesting sound. However, I've found a pedal harp that I'd like to purchase so the lesser-used free-reeds need to help me with the purchase process. Includes nice hard case and instruction book.

$550 ex shipping and I'll donate $50 to c.net if it sells here.

The picture is a standard one but the instrument looks just like it.

post-7691-12755295044973_thumb.jpg

Edited by saguaro_squeezer

Harry Genus C-system Hybrid Bandoneon. Like new condition. Purchased as an experiment ... what an interesting sound. However, I've found a pedal harp that I'd like to purchase so the lesser-used free-reeds need to help me with the purchase process. Includes nice hard case and instruction book.

The picture is a standard one but the instrument looks just like it.

Greetings, assuming shipping to Virginia isn't too extreme, I'll take it. I picked up a diatonic Chemnitzer this week, and with a chromatic bandoneon to contrast I should be able to nail down which variant I'm going to end up with.

Do you accept PayPal? Estimated shipping?

I'll take it.

If you don't like it, I'll take it from you. Deal?

No worries, will keep you in mind if I come to sell it. If I end up loving unisonoric bandoneon but not the Continental system, it's going to kill my wallet though, as a German-made bandoneon is like E3,000, plus whatever premium to get one made in Hayden-Wicki...