Alan Day/ Will Fly CD

Mine came yesterday, and I just got to open and listen to it now- it's delightful, it's charming, and I love it! Thanks, Alan and Will!

Thank you Allison for your lovely comments

Al X

Got my copy 'today,' which is now actually 'yesterday' since it's after midnight now as I post this. (It's not really 'yesterday,' in my book, until the sun comes up again.)

So... I look forward to listening!

Edit added 'tomorrow' which is still 'today,' on this side of the pond:

I really love the CD, Alan (and Will)! the first thing that comes to mind is all the cheerfulness it emanates. Really lifts the spirits.

I like that it's a mix of traditional and modern, and the transitions to each are smooth. (Maybe it's not as much about old/new as it is about a blend of styles. I am no pro music analyst...)

I'll be playing this one many times over.

Edited by bellowbelle

Got my copy 'today,' which is now actually 'yesterday' since it's after midnight now as I post this. (It's not really 'yesterday,' in my book, until the sun comes up again.)

I really love the CD, Alan (and Will)! the first thing that comes to mind is all the cheerfulness it emanates. Really lifts the spirits.

I like that it's a mix of traditional and modern, and the transitions to each are smooth. (Maybe it's not as much about old/new as it is about a blend of styles. I am no pro music analyst...)

It's no overstatement to take this opportunity to repeat myself: I really love the CD, Alan and Will!

(I'd added an edit to my previous post, but that would have slipped by unnoticed by most.)

It's no overstatement to take this opportunity to repeat myself: I really love the CD, Alan and Will!

(I'd added an edit to my previous post, but that would have slipped by unnoticed by most.)

Wendy - glad you liked it. We have tremendous fun playing together and it's good if some of that rubs off!

Regards,

Will