Session Swap Continues

As part off the Session swap introduced some time ago it continues with another from Jim Besser.How I enjoy listening to people enjoying their music and listening to musicians trying out new things as the tune progresses.I know that some of you would not enjoy a wall of sound a piano slightly out of tune but brilliantly played and deviations from the tune they started with,but I think it`s great.As an extra bonus some wonderful tunes ,I have not heard before,I am already playing one of them.

I am working my way through the Cd ,but it is a shame many of you have not joined us in a smashing bit of fun.

Al

Good ear! The piano was definately out of tune, and it was a "wall of sound," as you said, but it's great to play with wonderful musicians really cutting loose. Young whippersnappers, they were. Young enough to be my children.

A sharp contrast to your much more more traditional, disciplined session, but great fun in its own chaotic way.

I just got the second CD from that session, by the way, which includes a rousing version of the Monty Python theme, some originals by the accordion player and some traditional tunes played in highly untraditional ways.

Which tunes are you learning from the CD?